Agelyss Vitamin C Serum
Brightens Skin, Protects Against Photo-Aging and Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
$59/itemTotal $59 ($79)Save 25%
$36/itemTotal $108 ($237)Save 54%
$32/itemTotal $188 ($474)Save 60%
Benefits of this product:
- Brightens facial skin & fades dark spots
- Diminishes fine lines & wrinkles for smoother, youthful looking skin
- Boosts collagen production for firmer, more supple skin
- Reduces skin discoloration & evens out skin tone
- Prevents & inhibits sun damage & photo-aging
- Contains powerful antioxidants to soothe & protect mature skin
- Hydrates & moisturizes to revitalize & restore radiant skin
Agelyss Vitamin C Serum
Brightens Skin, Protects Against Photo-Aging and Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Are You Tired Of Skin Care Products That Just Don't Work?
There are literally hundreds of skin care manufacturers online all claiming to have the best Vitamin C serum. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which Vitamin C serum is actually going to work for you? With all of the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality, most effective Vitamin C serum available, period.
Agelyss™ was created to help you find the best possible skin care and beauty products on the market, based on extensive research. Our team, at Agelyss™, concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to formulate products that are going to get you visibly noticeable amazing results.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from when choosing a Vitamin C serum. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which Vitamin C serum is going to help you and why.
Most Skin Care Products Simply Do Not Work
Hundreds of companies and marketers have already jumped on the skin care bandwagon to try and create their own version of a Vitamin C serum. Most of them disregard the research and put together inferior products to try and cash in on the latest skin care, health and beauty trends. Most Vitamin C serums are pretty useless as they only contain 1 'active' ingredient, 2 if you're lucky. These products are often watered down with about 98% 'inactive' ingredients.
We urge you to look into any Vitamin C serum before you buy to verify what active versus inactive ingredients can be found in the formula. At the end of the day, you want a product that will deliver incredible results so you need to look out for a high number and potency of ‘active’ ingredients - the ones that are going to bring noticeable change. Moreover, you want ingredients that are backed by research and preferably a clinical study to support their efficacy. Afterall, you want a product that will do what it says it will, so do your homework before you part with your hard earned money to ensure you choose the best option available.
We, at Agelyss™, have tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all of the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find A Vitamin C Serum That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to brighten, illuminate and even out skin tone, as well as to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to maintain a youthful appearance. Plain and simple. And you want the best Vitamin C serum to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So, how do you find a Vitamin C serum that will actually help maintain youthful looks and that healthy glow you're looking for?
Stick To These 3 Guidelines:
Make sure it contains properties for a stable formulation using Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (SAP).
(Most use Ascorbic Acid which can oxidize and degrade quickly leaving ineffective and harmful products.)
- Make sure it has a high amount and potency of clinically-proven active ingredients plus few inactive ingredients.
- Make sure it meets all of the Agelyss™ criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our teams put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
1 It Should Contain Stable Ingredients
First and foremost, check the stability of ingredients.
At Agelyss™ we understand that stable ingredients are what make the product work and prevent it from degrading due to oxidation. That's why Agelyss™ Vitamin C Serum uses Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (SAP) as Vitamin C. Other brands use Ascorbic Acid, which is known to oxidize and therefore degrade faster. Ascorbic Acid also requires an extremely acidic pH in order to be properly absorbed into the skin, this can irritate skin and cause redness. Why wouldn't all brands use SAP? Because many companies are led by cost issues and not research.
Most skin care companies are driven by cost, even the well known, big ones. It's costly to include SAP, which is why most products contain the cheaper alternative, Ascorbic Acid. So, be on the lookout for the source of Vitamin C found in your products. Don’t settle for anything less than the best.
2 It Should Contain Clinically-Proven Ingredients
Next, be sure to check the percentage, potency and amount of active clinically-proven ingredients.
The percentage levels of active ingredients will directly affect their effectiveness. Most serums will only include 10-15% Vitamin C in their serums, while Agelyss™ contains a significantly large amount - 20% - of Vitamin C for maximum potency and top class results, while still remaining gentle and effective enough for facial skin.
While the percentage of active ingredients is very important, the variety is also just as important. Why? Well, each ingredient serves a different purpose, and when combined, will get you the results that you're looking for. You would need to apply 5-7 different Vitamin C Serums to get the same effect as the Agelyss™ Vitamin C Serum due to the different types and variety of active ingredients it contains.
If you look at most Vitamin C serums out there, you'll notice that they have maybe 1 or 2 active ingredients. Some are clinically-proven, others are not. While often 1 active ingredient could be very strong and effective for a certain issue, it is usually not the perfect solution as a total care, all encompassing Vitamin C serum.
The Agelyss™ Vitamin C serum contains a synergistic blend of clinically-proven ingredients. Each active ingredient serves a purpose to create the perfect Vitamin C serum that will deliver perfect results. No other product on the market even comes close.
Agelyss™ Vitamin C Serum contains clinically-proven, stable, active ingredients for a powerful serum which will not degrade easily.
20% Vitamin C Concentration
The highest concentration available for the most potent benefits of brightening skin, evening out skin tone and combatting photo-aging.Read full clinical study
Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate or SAP, is the most stable form of Vitamin C. Most other brands use Ascorbic Acid which is unstable and can irritate skin.Read full clinical study
Tocopheryl Acetate is the most stable form of Vitamin E for the maximum antioxidant benefits and for enhancing the benefits of Vitamin C.Read full clinical study
Due to its low molecular weight (LMW), this stable form of Hyaluronic Acid effectively penetrates skin's dermal layers for optimal hydration.Read full clinical study
Neutral pH of 7 which is non-irritating for all skin types. Most brands have an acidic pH which can cause redness, dryness and irritation.Read full clinical study
3 Agelyss™ Criteria For Effectiveness, Safety And Security
Finally, be sure to check the product's research studies and quality standards.
For a product to contain the Agelyss™ seal of approval, it must go through a diligent research process. Every product we formulate must have the following criteria. If just one criterion is missing, that's not good enough for our standards.
Every Agelyss™ Product Must...
- Contain only the highest quality ingredients based on scientific research and clinical studies.
- Comply with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards for quality & purity.
- Be third party tested to ensure safety and effectiveness.
- Be animal and vegan friendly. Products should not be tested on animals.
- Be hermetically sealed in an airtight vessel to ensure the integrity of ingredients.
- Come with a protective seal to avoid contamination that might affect results.
- Be manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory that is also cGMP certified.
- Provide a confident money back guarantee if you don’t see the results you are looking for.
If you're looking for the highest quality skin care products available, turn to Agelyss™ first instead of wasting your time on inferior products. Agelyss™ is the best choice for quality and comes with a risk free 365-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
What We're Not
When you buy at Agelyss™, you can feel confident that you are getting the highest quality premium product available, hands down. We don't cut any corners or sacrifice quality in any way.
- We Don't Hide Behind Our Website or Our Labels.
- Unlike many companies, Agelyss™ keeps everything very transparent. We explain in detail the research we carried out and why our formulas are created in the way that they are. We do not hide behind our labels or website. You can see the entire label of every product with the Agelyss™ seal on it.
- No False Claims or Misleading Facts.
- Agelyss™ never uses false claims and does not misrepresent the facts. We'll tell you what's available, what's working and why. We only quote from actual clinical studies. We'll tell you the facts behind the research and let you decide.
- No Automatic Shipping or Auto-Billing.
- You can trust any order purchased from Agelyss™. We will never bill your credit card without your knowledge. We will never put you on an auto-ship program. You will be billed only when you place your order and that's it.
- We Won't Leave You High and Dry.
- Not only do we welcome you in and encourage you to read through our research and information, we invite and welcome any questions you may have. You can email or call us at any time. We are here to help you and to provide you with superior products that will help you achieve your personal skin care goals.
Agelyss™ was created to make it easier for consumers to find high quality skin care and beauty products that they can trust at the best possible prices.
Our Risk Free 365-Day Money Back Guarantee
If any Vitamin C serum is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full one year guarantee. With a 365-day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Agelyss™ product is the most effective and safest option available.
If you're serious about the health of your skin and stopping the signs of aging, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we formulated the best Vitamin C serum on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
Agelyss™ Is Re-Defining The Science Of Skin Care
We are experts in skin care. Period. We have spent years researching and developing a range of products that make the visible difference you are looking for. Agelyss™ is well-renowned for delivering revolutionary new products that stand head and shoulders above its peers by utilizing scientific data and research to provide first class skin care formulas. Agelyss™ is the #1 choice of skin care professionals and beauty experts all over the world.
Our brand ethos is reflected in every product that we create - innovation, efficacy and quality - form the basis of every formula that deserves our brand name. Agelyss™ combines key active, patented and trademarked ingredients with herbal botanicals that are on the cutting edge of scientific technology to achieve unparalleled results. Every step of the way, our customers' needs are at the center of everything we do and the reason that drives our commitment to quality.
The expert research and formulation team at Agelyss™ work tirelessly to ensure that we remain the market leaders in re-defining skin care technology. And it shows! Our products are lush, creamy, easy to apply and smell divine. We know that you will enjoy using our products and will be thrilled with the results. So, if you are looking for innovative skin care products that are formulated to the highest standards to enhance your skin’s natural beauty and slow down the signs of aging, then you have found the best resource possible for achieving beautiful looking skin - effortlessly. We promise you - skin care never looked so good!
Rectifies and slows down aging skin by synthesizing abundant, youthful collagen for the ultimate skin repair.
All Skin Types
Formulated to restore pH balance for all skin types. Utilizing key ingredients to reduce irritation, redness or sensitivity.
Deep Dermal Repair
Active ingredients work to penetrate deep into both the dermis and the epidermis to boost moisture and repair damaged skin.
Our revolutionary formulas provide an external hydrating boost of over 85% to smooth fine lines and improve skin texture.
Total Skin Care
Developed to provide instant results for eyes, face, neck, lashes and lips. Administers a 24-HR toning and firming boost.
Offers protection from external elements and free radical damage to maintain top skin health and prevent future damage.
10 Things To Watch Out For When Buying A Vitamin C Serum
- Avoid Products With Unstable Ingredients. - An effective, superior quality Vitamin C product will contain the most stable, clinically-proven ingredients, meaning that they have been tested and shown to be effective. All Agelyss™ products contain active ingredients, which are backed by clinical research.
- Avoid Products With A Low Concentration Of Vitamin C. - For maximum efficacy, a high-quality product will contain up to 20% concentration of Vitamin C, and not any less. Agelyss™ Vitamin C Serum contains 20% concentration of Vitamin C, proven for potent and safe results.
- Avoid Products With A Low pH. - An superb Vitamin C product will be formulated with a neutral pH of 7 and not a low pH of 3 one that is extremely acidic which can irritate skin. Agelyss™ Vitamin C Serum contains Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate with a neutral pH rather than Ascorbic Acid with a pH of 3 found in most products.
- Avoid Products With Too Few Active Ingredients. - A quality product will contain multiple clinically-proven ingredients to work on a specific area and issue. Products that contain few active ingredients may be less effective on the whole and may require the use of multiple products for the same issue.
- Avoid Products With No Research To Back Up Their Claims. - A good product will contain ingredients backed by clinical studies to help you better understand the results you can expect to experience. Authentic manufacturers will ensure that this information is freely accessible. Check our clinical studies page to read more about the patented and trademarked ingredients that we include within our products.
- Avoid Unhelpful, Dangerous Or Weak Blends. - If you’re looking for a high quality skin care product, make sure there are no added ingredients that might lower the quality. Avoid products that contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, hormones and phthalates that may cause long-term damage or dryness.
- Avoid Automatic Rebilling And Free Trial Offers. - Many companies often offer free trials to hook you in. However, once you buy, it is very difficult to cancel with many companies automatically billing your credit card monthly. Make sure you read the fine print and know exactly what you're paying for.
- Avoid Products Tested On Animals. - The truth is, that in today's scientifically advanced world, there is no need to test on animals anymore and many companies have boycotted this approach. Skin care manufacturers do not need to abuse or torture animals in order to test the effectiveness of key ingredients. All Agelyss™ products are animal and vegan friendly.
- Look Out For False Claims And Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- Check The Seal. - Make sure that the product is hygienically sealed and comes in a hermetically sealed airtight container. This is essential to protect it from harmful external elements, as well as, to ensure the stability and freshness of the ingredients to optimize effectiveness.
Why Does Agelyss™ Have The #1 Vitamin C Serum?
- Agelyss™ was created to meet the demands of consumers wanting the highest quality cosmeceuticals at a reasonable price with verified research, science and the latest biotechnology to ensure effectiveness and safety.
- Agelyss™ analyzes the clinical studies to determine the amount of each ingredient that will be most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA’s (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- Agelyss™ innovative skin care treatments are designed to minimize the appearance of premature aging skin, skin damage, hyperpigmentation, sun damage and are available through our online website or via Amazon.
- Agelyss™ products come with a confident one year money back guarantee if you are not completely happy with the results that you experience. Read more below.
Risk Free - 365-Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Agelyss™ Vitamin C Serum Exceeds Industry Standards On Multiple Fronts
Agelyss™ Vitamin C Serum meets all of the criteria listed above. It’s the highest quality Vitamin C serum of its kind available on the market and it works. Agelyss™ products are formulated using an unparallelled strength of stable, active ingredients that are backed by clinical studies. Agelyss™ creams and serums not only meet all of the criteria of a top quality, effective skin care product - they exceed them!
Key Criteria That Agelyss™ Vitamin C Serum Meets:
- Contains 20% Vitamin C which is the highest concentration available for the most powerful benefits.
- Contains the most stable form of Vitamin C (will not degrade as quickly or as easily as most similar products will).
- Contains Vitamin E in its most stable form, Tocopheryl Acetate, to multiply the benefits of Vitamin C.
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid in a low molecular weight as Sodium Hyaluronate to deeply penetrate skin for the ultimate hydration levels.
- Is pH balanced to 7 for a non-irritating Vitamin C which is suitable for all skin types.
- Does not contain artificial fragrances, hormones, phthalates or parabens.
- Third-party tested and contains no contaminants that might hinder results.
- Is not tested on animals and is vegan friendly.
- Comes in a hermetically sealed container for optimum freshness and stability.
- Comes with a risk free 365-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Which Vitamin C Serum Should You Buy?
For instant visible brightening effects, long-term age defying benefits, and beautiful, luminous looking skin, Agelyss™ Vitamin C Serum is the answer. This intensive Vitamin C serum meets all of the above criteria (and more) and is guaranteed to work - or your money back! Why take chances when it comes to the health of your skin? You deserve the best, so choose the best.